Library Dinner - November 2, 2019
Join us for a spectacular evening that pairs Road 13’s library wines with a sumptuous four course meal created by Chef Chris Van Hooydonk of Backyard Farm. Dine in our Lounge and take-in the stunning views as the sun sets and the stars appear.
When: Saturday November 2, 2019
Where: Road 13 Vineyards - 799 Ponderosa Drive, Oliver, BC
Book your seats early as they are limited to just 36 people. Ticket includes a four course dinner with wine pairings, shuttle (from Penticton, Oliver & Osoyoos), and gratuity.
Approx 10 days prior to the dinner we will send out an email with the shuttle details. Pick-Up locations include*:
- Osoyoos: Spirit Ridge, Walnut Beach, Holiday Inn, Watermark
- Oliver: Coast Hotel, Oliver Place Mall
- Penticton: Lakeside Resort, Wine Info Centre, Ramada Inn
*Other pick-up locations can be considered depending on the number of requests and guests at the pick-up location
If you have friends purchasing tickets seperately please include their names in the order note so we can ensure you sit together.
- This dinner features a set menu which is not available until closer to the event (and sometimes not until the day of the dinner)
- Any serious allergies must be communicated to us a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the dinner.
- Due to seasonal and fresh nature of the ingredients used in this menu personal preferences may not be able to be accomodated.